Monday, May 10, 2010

Twenty-four.



Today is my birthday.  Today I am 24.  Recently, I've been worried that 24 will feel old.  I think I was just freaking out.  In my crazy don't-say-it-out-loud math, the combination between 23 being the last age I'll be in school, and 24 being the year I get married, being 24 makes me a real, full-fledged adult.  Now that it's here, I'm not so sure.  And true or not, it's a little less scary.  What can I say, I may have woken up today to thunder and pouring rain, but at least I'm being zen about it.  No reading outside in the sunshine?  Blogging inside and maybe a new purse in my future.  Who knows, maybe I'm go all crazy and head down to the yarn store.  If there's any excuse to go get my hands on enough cashmere for a small project or as little Misti as I can convince myself to buy, it's a birthday, right?  And I do love birthdays.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Honey and your birthday is a special day of celebration for me, too because it's the day you came into my life & changed it forever, for the better. xoxoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete