Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An engagement session I can get behind.

When I first started reading wedding blogs, I thought the idea of engagement sessions was really cute.  You got a chance to work with your photographer before your wedding, some lovely photos of you and your chosen and a chance to practice in front of the camera.  Now though, I am sick of cutesy, overly adorable couples sitting on an old quilt in a woodsy area with a repainted antique bedside table, pretty, tiny flower arrangements, fruit and something (Scrabble tiles, a banner, a book, whatever) that says "love."  We get it.  You're pretty.  You love each other.  Your photographer likes sun flare.

But this, this is an engagement session I can really get behind.
Image by Carl Zoch.

Check out the details and the rest of this awesome, Delorean-filled engagement session here on Rock 'n Roll Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment