Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mish Mosh of Awesomeness.

I think I need these guys to follow me around and play my theme song (TBD).  Especially you, totally awesome, overenthusiastic giant guitar player.  You can be my sidekick.
Image by Altura Studio via SMP.

This is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.  I need a dog and a cat that are best friends, stat!  I saw this the other day and have hesitated posting it.  I think it's because it feels so much like me and Ari.  "Tickle me!"  ::tickle tickle tickle stop::  "Who said you could stop?!"



Check out this crazy computer music video.  It's totally impossible to describe, but just trust me that it's fun and very cool.

Take a look at this really interesting article.  It's an excerpt from a book by Shenkar Vedantam about unconscious sex bias.  The article addresses an informal case study comparing the experiences of well known researchers and their experiences before and after their sex changes, with both male-to-female and female-to-male represented.  I may have to go out and read the whole book.  It was that good.  Thanks to web-goddess for the link on the last two items.

Eh, I've got more, but I'll save it, I guess.  Don't want to overload you now.  I'm off to read my newly purchased The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest after I hit up the gym.  Thanks, Nana and Pops, for the birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment