Wednesday, December 9, 2009

White For Less Green: BCBG

OK, so I've done this feature a couple of times, and mostly come up with short dresses (hey, it's just what you're more likely to find in white), but I've been looking for some killer long dresses to feature.  And today I have two, totally different, both awesome and affordable. 

The first is vintage, one off, from the etsy seller camelliacollection.  And let me tell you, I'd already own it if it weren't for the small size (waist 27",  bust 35")!  It's sparkly and brocade, both of which I love.  But once I saw that bow on the back, I was sold.  It's like this year's Priscilla of Boston line, but better!  Plus, it's only $150.  I could see a very hip bride pull off a retro/modern look in this baby.






Images via camelliacollection.

Next up is something much more modern.  Laser cut, this dress is ruffles, but subtle, and maybe even a bit edgy.  I love the sweetheart bodice and the silhouette, very grown up, but still on the trendy side.  And at $298, it's a steal.

Images via Saks Fifth Avenue.

Plus, through Thursday (12/10), shipping is free on all online orders with the code HOLIDAY9.  They even give you the order-by date to have gifts arrive by Hanukkah!  How cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment