Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday nite movie date

So, I've been sitting on this first video for a while, wanting to pair it with something different, but equally awesome.  It's by a cinematography group, The Sibs, and simply put, it's amazing.  It features a surprise wedding shown to family and friends at a huge, joint 30 and 40th birthday party.  No one knew they had eloped to the Vegas desert except their parents.  So sexy and romantic, I don't usually go for wedding videos, but this made me swoon.  Enjoy!


30- 40 birthday party...and a surprise wedding from Lorien Gabel on Vimeo.

I came across this one yesterday and I knew that I had to share.  It's funny, but so generous and heartfelt, that I actually cried.  If one of my friends arranged a musical song and dance toast for me, there would be more than my fair share of waterworks guaranteed.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment