Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's harder to procrastinate at night.

Not that that stops me.  (I've had years of practice.)  I just wish that my google reader had more action at 1am.  So here I am, contributing to yours. 

I give you eye candy:

I am so in love with this room, it's ridiculous.  At first, it was just that amazing wallpaper that got me.  I'm a sucker for a good pattern.  Not sure if it's the knitter or the daughter of an artist in me.  Probably both.  But the more I looked at it, I realized that it's the perfect, soft, adult, calm bedroom I desperately want to have in an effort to be all of those things.  Put this at the top of the inspiration list when I finally get my own place with the man.

Speaking of that wonderful woman that is my mother, Karen Friedland, was on tv talking about the Flatbush Artists Studio Tour which she founded and just helped organize again this year.  Check her tv debut out here and select the video from November 23, 2009.  (The video won't embed, sorry.)

I will also tell you that Sarah Maclachlan is not conducive to staying awake to do homework late at night but that live Van Morrison is most certainly conducive to blogging.

1 comment: