Tuesday, October 27, 2009

White For Less Green

In the hunt for a wedding dress, it does not take very long to realize that "wedding gowns" are bananas expensive.  So, I spend a lot of my "free" time trolling the internet trying to rustle up some steals.  Take the BCBG dresses that I posted Saturday.  With that in mind, I thought I'd start a little feature, White For Less Green.  It's pretty simple.  I find dresses that would be nice as wedding dresses and cost lest than a whole ton of money, and I put 'em up here to be sussed out.

I'll start with two this time because the one I wanted to feature only has one size left.  So, without further ado, White For Less Green.

First up, a pretty silk chiffon number by Night Way.  This lovely is only $90 from Dillards.com, so get going while it's still there!  That said, this dress is only available in size 8, you lucked out if that's you!


This next dress is great for an elopement, a courthouse wedding or for a cheeky bride looking for a cute, and put-together looking short dress.  I love the sheen and the slight pattern, it reminds me of blind letterpressing.  The little bow is the perfect finishing touch, very Jackie O.  This Tahari dress is only $128 from macys.com.





What do you think?  As always, I'd love to see your photos and hear your thoughts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment