Friday, October 16, 2009

Inspiration Board: Brought to You By the Letter F

Time for a new Daily Drop Cap board?  I think so.  Today is brought to you by the letter F.  Lots of cool, light blues and simple whites and ivories with pops of bright color.  It's a modern take on a vintage style.  I like that every piece is doable, approachable, and a lovely cohesive way to make a bold statement pretty subtly (if that makes any sense).  The dress is Mon Cheri and retails for about $700-800 last time I looked.  The pinwheels are super easy to DIY.  The bolero is from an etsy seller and I love (again) the flowers with the lamp.  I'm even thinking of making myself a brooch bouquet!


This Board Brought to You By the Letter F



I really digging on this board, I hope it inspires you too.  It really should inspire me, though.  Inspire me to get moving on some more boards, that is!  I've only got through G finished and Q was posted today!  More catch-up...

1 comment:

  1. i love the dress cake and flowers A LOT<--Samara

    ReplyDelete