Thursday, September 17, 2009

If only they came in white...

So, despite not wanting a cookie cutter wedding, there are still some traditions that I'm unwilling to give up. I have this thing about "hotel" carpet. You know, that ugly-ass stuff they put on the floor in every hotel, catering hall and country club? Yeah, not digging it. I do like the idea of the white dress. I mean, it doesn't have to be a true white, I'm looking at off-whites and ivories too. So, when I came across these lovelies, I was totally bummed (for once, I love color) that none of them came in whites. But here they are, nice little bits of inspiration for when I go looking for the real thing.

colored, flowy dresses

Credits: Neiman Marcus (2), MyTheresa (2), Style.com (2), Neiman Marcus (2), Net-a-Porter (2), Macy's (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment