Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A love letter

...to my new shoes.  Seriously, I'm obsessed.  They're so pretty.  I'm sitting here at the dining room table in my pajamas and hoodie with my sweet thick socks with moose (mooses?) on them and having to convince myself that I cannot put them on until I am actually appropriately dressed. 

They're red suede Steve Maddens.  The heel is wide enough that I don't fall over, but not clunky enough to look like the bride of Frankenstein or a pre-teen pseudo-punk princess.  They have an adorable ruffle right down the front.  And get this, they were on massive sale.  I paid a whole lot less than they're selling for on the internet ($69 at Dillards here).  They're only selling in black now.  Check 'em out.

Next stop?  Date night.  I knew I believed in true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment