Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Coast

I came across this site a few days ago and was instantly hooked.  I'm not sure if the store has been in the UK for a while and is now just coming to the US, or if the whole thing is new, but damn, Coast dresses are awesome.




Angeline ($200), Merenge ($320), Harriet ($250), Rumba ($295)

Really, as soon as I saw that Harriet dress with that killer drape, I was sold.  Rumba is the ultimate little black dress, the seaming, the boatneck, the pencil skirt... meow!

 Bridgette ($425), Savannah ($425)

They have so much great stuff, even a sizeable selection of white and silver/off-white/ivory, etc. dresses, both long and short that would be great for wedding dresses and they're all pretty reasonably priced.  Each has a nice little detail that really compliments the simplicity of the dresses.
 
While I was thinking weddings I went to have a poke around the rest of the site.  They have some great jewelry.  I'm thinking about these two pairs for my own wedding.

 

And if you're not really a veil kinda girl, or looking for something funky to wear after the ceremony, Coast has some cute fascinators too.  Bloomingdale's in New York stocks themnow, and you can bet that next time I'm home in NYC, it'll will be one of my first stops.

Now, I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to post this, but I just couldn't justify the delay after seeing this.  From now until tomorrow (3/4/10) take 20% all online and standalone store purchases with the code mytreat.  It works on everything but sales, gift cards and shipping.  I'm finding it a lot harder to say no to those earrings...

No comments:

Post a Comment