Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nicaragua

So I just got my photographs back from Nicaragua this summer.  It helped me a lot.  I have been toying with the idea of getting more serious (as is the trying to have people pay me to do it) with my photography, and I got some shots that I'm really proud of, and if I had access to a darkroom, I could even be happier.  I guess I'll try my hand at a bit of computer editing.  I'm going to start posting some of my favorites here.  Please please let me know what you think, the feedback really helps!



On the roof of a cathedral.




On the beach for lunch, way off the beaten path.



Chucho, the resident dog at the house we stayed at in San Juan del Sur.

Just looking at these makes me all warm again.  More than the heat, I miss all that sunshine.  Winter, can you be almost through here?

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are really gorgeous. I love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are awesome, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete