Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crazy Awesome Pearls

OK, I admit it, I didn't have any real crazy holiday goings-on that stopped me from posting, just got lazy.  Oh, and graduated, quit my job and moved from State College back home.  I guess that's kinda like an excuse.

Anyhow, I'm back, to talk about wedding jewelery.  Part of me loves J Crew, and the other half is totally underwhelmed.  However, I found pretty much the exact type of thing I wanted there.  I had been totally crushing on this necklace, but I have already decided to go with a bracelet and earrings and no necklace, so I wanted my lovely necklace as a bracelet.  So this:


became this:

buy it here.
and for $78 I think I can handle it seeing as it's pretty much perfect.  Just have to ahem, find a dress first to make sure they work together, and try it on in the store before I buy (I have abnormally huge wrists).  But hurray for progress nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Love it :) can't wait to see the dress you pick!! :D ~Stefie

    ReplyDelete