In the end, we both knew that what we really wanted was a wedding with our friends and family. But hey, if you can narrow down your nearest and dearest to 30, and would rather trade the big city for sandy beaches, you might be in luck. Pacific Weddings Magazine is giving away a wedding in Maui.
- Wedding and reception at Timba in Lahaina, Maui
- Honeymoon stay at the Hyatt Regency Maui
- Wedding and ceremony for 30 people
- Reception including floral décor, dinner and drinks for thirty guests
- Photography coverage of wedding and reception
- Oceanview room for bride and groom for three days
- Sunset sail for two aboard Trilogy Excursions