Monday, November 16, 2009

White For Less Green: Nanette Lepore




There is no way around the fact that this dress is a total steal.  It is so awesome.  100% cotton, fully lined (again, with cotton) with crocheted detailing and a lovely beaded bib.



And really, once I saw that cute little kick pleat in the back, I was sold.



Come on, just how perfect would it be for a spring tea party, or a low key hippie summer affair?  Yum.

It's on sale, from now through whenever it sells out (which, judging by the rest of their goodies, will be soon!) from the Gilt Groupe.  Sizes 2-8 have sold out, so good on ya if you're a 0, 10 or 12.  (They also have it in navy in 10 and cranberry in 0, 6, 8, 10, 12.)  Gilt is invitation only so if you follow my link here, it will give you an invitation from me to sign up.  It's on sale for $148.00 from the original $425.00!

And while I was there, I couldn't help but check out today's Carolina Herrera sale.  If they weren't $598 a piece, this would totally be my bridesmaid dress.



That quilted metallic?  I mean, come on!

1 comment: