Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok, so I have a thing for lighting.

There are no words for how much I love this.



OK, so probably not $4800 much like Anthro wants, but still.  How cute, in a little breakfast nook robin's egg blue walls, white ceilings, crown moulding and a chair rail, with a nice light wood table for this to hang over.  Between this and all the awesome that's happening over at Pottery Barn, I'm going to have to take metalworking up again.  (Another thing you never knew about me, I can weld!)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to weld (good for you, lady-of-many-talents) but it doesn't look like it would be *that* hard to recreate (disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought! I think I *might* be able to do it with a fancy dancy drill and such. Perhaps I will have to convince Mr. McGee that he needs to register for power tools... but the ones I want.

    ReplyDelete