Friday, April 17, 2009

For Real This Time...

I hope at least.  I've tried this blogging thing before in various incarnations.  I've had an online journal, and a knitting blog that was hosted on a site that was not very compatible with lots of photos and links and the like.  So I think I'm just going to try this and see that happens.  It won't be a "my life" or a "knitting" or an anything else blog.  I just come across things that I think are cool, and now I'll have a place to share them.

Proof in point (both that I come up with cool things and that I need to practice this blogging stuff) is this tutorial on how to make an ottoman from a vintage suitcase
Thing is, I don't remember what site I found the link from.  Oh well, I'll get better at this.  At least no one's watching yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment